Would you like to get back-to-back offers after every interview? To do this successfully, you have to take control of the interviewing process, tell great stories, and handle unspoken objections.
What are the secrets that master interviewers use to sell with ease? How do they remain calm, charismatic, and focused in high-pressured situations?
During this workshop, we’ll give you all the techniques you’ll need to be confident, elicit the true hiring needs – not found on the job description – and how to tell great stories that sell you well. We’ll also cover how to handle objections, difficult scenarios, panel interviews, and phone screens.
We will discuss:
- How to use the 5-Step Psychology-Based Interviewing Model
- Questioning methods that establish and demonstrate expertise
- Elicit the true hiring needs of the hiring manager – not found on the job description
- Tell great stories that really sell you
- Closing techniques and unspoken objections
- Who plays what role in panel interviews and who to focus on
You will benefit by:
- Being able to fully take control of the interviewing process
- Learning how to elicit the hiring manager’s true needs and wants
- Being able to sell yourself powerfully by telling great stories
- Discovering how to handle any objection or difficult scenarios
- Understanding how to successfully manage phone screens to get the in-person interview
- Knowing the role that each participant plays in panel-interviews and how to focus on who’s really in charge
Typical workshop participants are middle to late career professionals-in-transition or self-employed entrepreneurs attracted to cutting edge job search strategies. Their professions are in a wide range such as law and accounting, health care, software engineering, manufacturing, sales and marketing, writing, operations, project management, and general management.
Since May 2009, ProLango has trained more than 10,000 professionals with cutting-edge job search strategies. We are the only local outplacement and career-transition company known for continually learning and sharing strategies that work as opposed to the cookie-cutter career advice found elsewhere.
Register if you:
- Aren’t offered a position after every interview
- Don’t have consistent control of the interviewing process
- Aren’t exactly sure what the hiring manager is looking for
- Are dumbfounded about some of the questions interviewers ask
- Feel nervous and just aren’t your best when presenting under pressure
- Want to get multiple offers so you can negotiate a higher salary and a better job title
- Want to learn the best communication techniques masterful interviewers use to influence decision making
Who is your presenter?
Paul Anderson is a nationally recognized speaker on career transformation and also the TV Co-Host of the weekly show “How to Get a Job in Seattle,” aired on Comcast. Paul has formally written career columns for The Seattle Times’ NWjobs, ABC’s KOMO 4 News, and CW’s The Daily Buzz. His powerful, unique approach to career management, sales, and marketing strategies has put him in demand with professional associations, corporations, and government agencies across the country.
Anderson is the founder of ProLango, a Redmond-based career consultancy company teaching professionals-in-transition how to find their desired employment fast in this tough economy. ProLango is the host of one of the largest career mixers in the country fostering an environment where professionals can build relationships with top employers.
Paul’s empowering advice and career strategies have appeared in such media outlets as The Wall Street Journal, US News & World Report, Business Week, USA Today, The Seattle Times, and seen on the ABC, FOX, and NBC networks.