Career Search Optimization
Are you looking for jobs online with little to no success? Are you wondering why HR isn’t responding to your application?
Due to overwhelming number of applications received (900 average per opening), companies have changed their hiring practices.
In this short presentation we’ll dissect these hiring changes and teach you what you need to do differently to find your ideal job quickly.
We will discuss:
- The top 5 reasons why applying online is a waste of time
- Various screening tools used by HR to profile applicants
- What is a hiring blacklist and are you on it
- Sourcing techniques used by companies to pick their favorites
- Strategies successful candidates have used to find their ideal job quickly
Typical attendees are middle to late career professionals-in-transition, executives and self-employed entrepreneurs attracted to cutting edge job search strategies. Their professions are in a wide range such as law and accounting, health care, software engineering, manufacturing, sales and marketing, writing, operations, project management, and general management.
Since May 2009, ProLango has trained more than 10,000 professionals with cutting-edge job search strategies. We are the only local outplacement and career-transition company known for continually learning and sharing strategies that work as opposed to the cookie-cutter career advice found elsewhere.
Register if you:
- Are disappointed with your unemployment check, lost income & benefits
- Want to know behind-the-scenes of the hiring process so you can optimize your search effectively
- Consistently don’t hear back from employers when you submit an application
- Have tried every job search technique known to man and are still looking
- Are afraid that you might be on a hiring blacklist
Who is your presenter?
Paul Anderson is a nationally recognized speaker on career transformation and also the TV Co-Host of the weekly show “How to Get a Job in Seattle,” aired on Comcast. Paul has formally written career columns for The Seattle Times’ NWjobs, ABC’s KOMO 4 News, and CW’s The Daily Buzz. His powerful, unique approach to career management, sales, and marketing strategies has put him in demand with professional associations, corporations, and government agencies across the country.
Anderson is the founder of ProLango, a Redmond-based career consultancy company teaching professionals-in-transition how to find their desired employment fast in this tough economy. ProLango is the host of one of the largest career mixers in the country fostering an environment where professionals can build relationships with top employers.
Paul’s empowering advice and career strategies have appeared in such media outlets as The Wall Street Journal, US News & World Report, Business Week, USA Today, The Seattle Times, and seen on the ABC, FOX, and NBC networks.
Price: FREE (Fully Sponsored)