Here is how to contact the employers that attended the ProLango Career Mixer April 2010 event:
- Review the list of positions and companies that registered.
- Let’s say you’re interested in the Program Manager position at WhitePages. To find out who from WhitePages attended the event, visit the events page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Show More” several times until you see the entire list of attendees.
- Use your browser’s search function to find “WhitePages”. Notice “Ringo Nishioka” as the person that attended from WhitePages.
- Login to your LinkedIn account.
- On the top right bar, search for Ringo Nishioka.
- If Ringo comes up as a 1st degree connection, you can message him for free. If he comes up as a 2nd or 3rd degree connection, you might need an introduction. LinkedIn will show you who can connect you with Ringo.
Live Seminars in December
The Career Search Excellence seminar is packed with only the hottest tips and tricks for professionals seeking a new opportunity – giving you a competitive edge over the competition. The seminar is free (sponsored) and there are three dates to choose from in December.
- December 5 (Bellevue, WA)
- December 8 (Bellevue, WA)
- December 10 (Bellevue, WA)