Here is how to contact the employers that attended the ProLango Career Mixer April 2010 event:
- Review the list of positions and companies that registered.
- Let’s say you’re interested in the Administrative Assistant position at thinkspace. To find out who from thinkspace attended the event, visit the events page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Show More” several times until you see the entire list of attendees.
- Use your browser’s search function to find “thinkspace”. Notice “Peter Chee” as the person that attended from Thinkspace.
- Login to your LinkedIn account.
- On the top right bar, search for Peter Chee.
- If Peter comes up as a 1st degree connection, you can message him for free. If he comes up as a 2nd or 3rd degree connection, you might need an introduction. LinkedIn will show you who can connect you with Peter.
If you have any questions, put a comment on the article. I’ll try to respond as quickly as I can.
Live Seminars in December
The Career Search Excellence seminar is packed with only the hottest tips and tricks for professionals seeking a new opportunity – giving you a competitive edge over the competition. The seminar is free (sponsored) and there are three dates to choose from in December.
- December 5 (Bellevue, WA)
- December 8 (Bellevue, WA)
- December 10 (Bellevue, WA)